I love You.

Stupid. You're so stupid. :'(

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Need To Feel you Here So I Can Write

My both hands are freezing. Because of you. 
My brain's frozen up. Because of you. 
I don't know what to write. I don't know how to continue Chaste's journey. 
Because Tyler's already died. 
Tell me what should she have been doing without Tyler by her side. 
He's dead, already. 
Can't you see that I always write to you without you replying?
I'm insane. I've gone insane. 
Did you know how much it's hurt to be missing you? I love you. 
Goddamn, I love you. I say it. I love you. 
Why didn't you bring my CDs along? So you could reply me whenever I asked.
About your blog you left. And that hurtful song on my laptop screen. 
That painful lyrics. It's hurting me. 
Because you were describing your life. But I don't loathe you. I need you. 
Why did you have to go while I still needed you?
I breathed for you. But not for now. I don't know. Because you weren't here.  
You're at fault I turn this way. And still, I love you. 
Why did you have to go since it was me.
It was me, John. It wasn't you. 
You cried too. You cried the time you created the blog you left. I could feel it. I could see it. 
Though I looked like a dead corpse on the hospital bed. But I felt you crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment