I love You.

Stupid. You're so stupid. :'(

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby I'm Missing You.

You didn't come. You didn't emerge last night. 
It's hard to accept your absence. 
What did I do to deserve this? 
I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. 
I need to feel you holding me. I'll say this over and over again if you haven't present. 
I can't keep on living like this. 
You didn't want me too. I plead; just appear in my dream. 
If only you were here, I'd let you do anything you want. 
Ruffling up my hair, playing all those DVDs, tuning into channels I hate. 
Anything. 
I just don't know what to do with myself. 
It's so different to keep on without you. 
I'm not going to leave if you weren't here with me. No. 
"We've built a great family". Yeah. That's what you said. 
But I deny it. 
It's a devastated family after all. 
It's hard for me to tell you I do love you. Though it's easy for me to fall for someone. 
I would've given you anything. 
For one last time, say goodbye. 
You didn't. You just left. Leaving me alone. 
I never feel this lonely. I feel so lonely. So lonesome. 
Annoyed by my sisters. Ignored. What else? 
There's just one thing I wanna know. 
Why did you want to hurt me so bad? 
This way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment